No, you can choose between a 5km or 10km distance. You can run or walk either of these; you will be able to select your starting zone when completing your entry. If you decide to walk, please move to the left to let others pass you easily.
Sunday August 27, 2017.
Yes, your entry includes a race number with a disposable timing chip attached. You will be able to view your time online after the event or you can choose to have your time sent to you via SMS when you register for an additional cost
Your entry fee includes:
- An official The Sunday Mail Bridge to Brisbane Day technical running t-shirt
- Your race number and timing chip
- Free public transport
- Exclusive Bib-ileges offer at South Bank Parkland retail stores after the event on Sunday 27 August
- The opportunity to race in Brisbane’s most unique courses.
- and of course, the opportunity to be a part of Queensland’s largest community fun run.